The Texas Tornado Shelters
Our shelters are designed and constructed to protect you and your loved ones from any forces tornados are capable of
producing. Each shelter is constructed of fiber and rebar reinforced concrete rated at a minimum of 6,000 psi. These shelters are
far superior to competitor products which are constructed of fiberglass or steel.
We now offer Texas Tornado Shelters in three sizes:
- Smaller Urban Shelter: 4' X 6' interior floor space.
- Regular Tornado Shelter: 6' X 8' interior floor space.
- Larger Tornado Shelter: 7' X 10' interior floor space.
|Each Texas Tornado Storm Shelter has the following features:
- 6' 1" distance between interior floor and ceiling
- 4" of concrete in the floor, walls, and ceiling
- holds 6 people plus household pets
- gas operated door closer
- 2' wide steps with handrails
- 8" Turbine and 6" Vent
- Insulated steel door
- Leak-proof, rodent and snake-proof
- 10 year limited warranty
All storm shelters have sloped front faces.
An extension kit that allows dirt to cover the top of the shelter is available for an additional charge.
Copyright © 2004-, Texas Tornado Storm Shelters, all rights reserved